Entry into force: 10, 2015
This privacy statement applies to http://www.sierranevada.com.ar, is owned and managed by the Sierra Nevada. This privacy statement describes how we collect and use personal information you provide us through our website: http: //www.sierranevada.com.ar. It also describes the choices you have regarding our use of your personal data and how you can access and update this information. We may amend this privacy statement from time to time, so visit this page often to stay abreast of changes.
What personal information do we collect?
The type of personal information we collect includes:
- Your name, e-mail, phone number and home address;
- Facts credit card (card type, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and security code);
- Dates of stay of guests, including entry and exit, special requests, comments about your preferences (as preferences about the room, facilities or any service used);
- Information that you provide about your marketing preferences or if you participate in surveys, sweepstakes or promotional offers;
When you visit our website, but do not make any reservations, we may collect certain information such as your IP address, the browser you use and data on the operating system of your computer, application version, language settings and the pages you we have shown. If you are using a mobile device, you can also collect data that identifies your device, your specific settings and data on latitude / longitude and features.When you make a reservation, our system records through what means and from which web pages have booked. If this data can get to identify you as an individual, they are considered personal data and are subject to this privacy statement.
You can always choose what personal information (if any) you want to provide. However, if you choose not to provide certain information, this may affect some of the transactions you do with us.
Why we collect, we use and share your personal data?
- Reservations: We use your personal data to complete and manage your online booking and send you a confirmation e-mail, an e-mail before arrival and give you information about the area and our accommodation.
- Customer: We use your personal data to offer customer service.
- Customer feedback: we may use your contact information to invite by e-mail to write a review after your stay. So you can help travelers choose the accommodation that best fare.
- Marketing activities: also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law.
- Other communications: in other times we may be contacted by e-mail, postal mail, telephone or post depending on the contact that you share with us. The reasons may be:
- We have to respond to and manage requests you've made.
- If you have not completed an online booking, you may send you a reminder to continue your reservation.We believe that this additional service will be useful because it allows you to continue the reservation without having to find housing again or return to complete all booking data from the beginning.
- When you use our services, you may send you a questionnaire and invite you to give us your opinion about your experience with our website.
- Meet legal and regulatory obligations: we may use your personal information to meet legal and regulatory obligations.
- Detection and prevention: may use your personal information for detecting and preventing fraud and other illegal or undesirable activities.
- Improving our services: Finally, we use your personal data for analytical purposes, to improve our services and user experience, as well as the functions and quality of our services online travel.
How do we share your personal data with third parties?
We may share your personal information with third parties as follows.
- Booking.com: we are united with Booking.com BV, located at Herengracht 597, 1017 EC Amsterdam, Netherlands (www.booking.com) (hereinafter Booking.com) offer our services online booking. Although we provide the contents of this website and you make a booking directly with us, reservations are processed through Booking.com. Therefore, the information you enter on this website is shared with Booking.com and its affiliates.You can include personal information such as your name, your contact information, your payment details, names of guests traveling with you and any preferences you have specified when making a reservation. To learn more about the corporate family Booking.com, you can enter on Booking.com. Booking.com may send you an e-mail confirmation, an e-mail before arrival and give you information about the area and our accommodation.Furthermore, Booking.com will offer international customer 24 hours every day in more than 20 languages from local offices. Share your data with staff Booking.com customer allows them to respond when you need assistance. Booking.com use your data for, analytical and technical marketing as described in [link Booking Privacy Statement.com]. This may mean that your information may be shared with other members of the Priceline Group (Agoda.com, Rentalcars.com and Kayak.com) for analytical purposes to provide travel-related offers that may interest you and offer a personalized service. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data by Booking.com, contact email@example.com.
- Service Providers: We may use service providers to process your personal data only on our behalf. This processing is performed for purposes such as facilitating payments reserves, sending marketing materials or analytical support services. These prosecutions are subject to confidentiality clauses and is not allowed to use your personal data for their own purposes or any other purpose.
- Competent authorities disclose personal information to law enforcement and other government authorities in the extent required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
Retention of personal information
We will retain your personal data for as long as we deem necessary to provide our services, comply with the applicable laws (including document retention) resolve any disputes between the parties and to conduct our business. All personal data we maintain will be subject to this privacy statement.
What is a cookie?
Our goal is to provide an advanced and intuitive website that meets your needs and tastes.To achieve this, our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Functional Cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively.
How long are active our cookies?
The cookies we use have different useful lives according to the purpose for which they are used. The maximum duration is usually set five years since your last visit to our website. You may delete all cookies from your browser anytime.
Do we use third-party cookies?
How you can manage your preferences for cookies?
Using the settings of your browser, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome, you can set cookies to accept and which not. The setting is found in different places depending on the browser you use. You can go to the function "Help" on your browser to locate the configuration.
What procedures apply security to protect your personal data?
We use appropriate business systems to protect and safeguard any personal information you provide. We also use security procedures and physical and techniques for accessing and using personal data on our servers restrictions. Only personnel authorized are permitted access to personal data in the course of their work.
Access to information
How can you control the personal data you have given us?
You have the right to review the personal data we hold about you. You can request a summary of your personal information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Personal Information Request" in the subject of e-mail.
We ask that your personal details are correct and up to date. If the personal information we have about you is incorrect, it is not updated or is not relevant for the purposes collected, the update or delete if you request us.You can contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. However, we may need to retain certain information, for example, for legal or administrative reasons, such as record keeping or detect fraudulent activities.
Get in contact with us
The Sierra Nevada controls the processing of personal data collected from the website and through cookies.The Sierra Nevada Av. Del Libertador 1888. If you have any suggestions, requests or comments about privacy, personal information, cookies and how to manage personal data, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.